Packards Restaurant and Bar
Packard's has everything you need:
- the best burgers and nachos this side of Boston
- 8 state-of-the-art pool tables
- darts and video games
- exceptional private party service for up to 100 guests
- an experienced staff with a combined 76 years of Packard's service
- and enough local flavor to choke a horse
Located in downtown Northampton (across the street from the Academy of Music), Packard's has plenty of parking available nearby (the Masonic Street parking lot).
We have 8 state-of-the art regulation pool tables plus 2 quarter tables. You can shoot some stick any night of the week, but if you have the balls to go against the big boys, come on down to Packard's on Tuesday night – it's League night. To join or for more details, contact Packard's at (413) 584-5957 or click here.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Saturday
11:30 A.M. to 2 A.M.
Noon to 2 A.M.
We accept cash, Visa and Mastercard